Sunday 29 January 2017

Jenna Whyte _contacted

http://jennawhyte.co.uk/

 Thought id add one of her monochrome pieces seen as I was looking at this in my COP3 work.


I have messaged Jenna via her website to try find out how she applies her colour to her work as i find it to be done so well and in a similar way how i want my colour to look on my own work. I feel it has a dark feeling but not too intimidating, it has  feeling to it that I really like.

"
Hello!
Thanks for your interest in my work. its all done by hand in inks. Nothing is digitally added except form the occasional text on the teas.

Jenna

??
Jenna Whyte
??


It was nice to get a reply from Jena and to find out that her color is applied not digitally but with inks, this is something i need to consider in my own work. I feel i'm starting to rely on using photoshop far too much in finishing off and adding colour to my own work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment