Sunday 2 April 2017

Buisness cards

So I have made many of my designs I had no purpose for yet in to a selection of business cards that I want to print out. I feel this is a great way to put out designs and illustrations that dont get to see the light of day otherwise. There are many more designs that i can adapt to make these with. Also These could be given out in packs as a little gift as i for one like to collect business cards for other creatives and some have even made it to be on display in my home.







Nearly forgot to make the back of these cards, so i have just put the basic info on the back of these cards Name, Website, Email, Social media and my name. Used the header text that I did for my Website header image as its clear and bold, and because its going on a business card and needs to be net and clean to give off a first good impression iv vectored the text to make it nice and smooth all round the edges.

Done one for landscape cards and portrait ones.

PORTRAIT

LANDSCAPE

No comments:

Post a Comment