Tuesday 18 April 2017

YOUR VISUAL IDENTITY. - Studio Brief 2

Skulls, Death and Macabre 


Buisness Cards -

I have a thousand and one ideas that i could use for business cards, I would like to produce some of my business cards by hand too make them extra special but also have plenty made up to hand out as a contact or just if people like my work as a little free sample with how to find more of my work by my information on.

Here is a selection of the designs i have made up into buisness cards. I draw that many different designs that may never see the light of day but by having multiple different card designs i can used these unused designs to promote what i do. As you can see every one has some sort of skull on it with shows that death themed designs are what i do and that skulls feature heavily in my practise.

These are the cards I have done by hand, each one is unique and done in drawing ink and fineliner pen, I have done them on heavy watercolour paper and its my rigged and business card quality. I really like producing my business cards this way it is quite time consuming but handing some a hand made card feels better. The only issue I have is my handwriting is terrible and this i found when trying to add my details on the back of the cards ruined them, so im thinking of getting a stamp or some black cards made so then all i need to worry about is the design. With this way of producing one off business cards i could if i started attending craft shows this could be a good gimmick at attracting customers to my work, one off art on a card just for you. 


Online Presence - Identity 

So with my different social media accounts and webpage I have kept the identity of each of these very similar to each other as this will help people identify my work straight away. By using one of my  skull designs  of some form as my header image this will show that this is my page. Keeping the overall image/identity of each Site or Page the same helps people to identify my work from the crowd as its easily recognisable.

instagram -

facebook - 

webstore -

tumblr - 

I have worked on my own style of skull for along time and have developed it into what it is today. this i feel now has its own unique qualities that identifies the style of the image as my own, I will continue to develop this logo as my career develops and my image making skills evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment