Friday 21 April 2017

Portfolio -Studio Brief 2






Mars Attacks
This poster was done to be part of a Fan Art show the course put on at a local comic book shop The Traveling man. I have added this to my portfolio as its one of my favorite designs iv done in the past few months.



Grunhilda - VW camper 

I was asked to make two designs with skulls, a yorkshire rose and the name Grunhilda. These where to be put on the side of a 1964 Splitscreen VW Camper my all time favorite vehicle.
These have also been my very first paid commission work which is nice and also terrifying, but it all went really well and the van owners where over the moon with the designs. Just waiting for them to be applied to the vehicle for some final images.




























Out OF Order - Show poster



Gig Posters and Record Sleeves

This is a selection of Record and Gig poster that I have made for my favorite various bands,




DEATHEARTH

This is from one of the second year briefs personally its one of my favorite images i created whilst at LCA.







No comments:

Post a Comment