Tuesday 18 April 2017

Promo Pack - Studio Brief 2

When coming up with the promo products that i could give out to potential customers/clients I want to produce products that have a practical use not just things that are ready for the bin due to the poor quality or the fact its just a business card that gets put in a pocket and forgot about. Id like to produce product for promoting my brand that have a practical use. So here's what im proposing to be in my

PROMO PACK

Add caption


Business Cards / Mini Prints -

A selection of different business cards so people have a choice of design to choose from.
These can also double up as a set of mini prints that could be given out in a pack because sometimes things look better as a set.  Print them out at a slightly larger size then business card and on some nice stock paper.

I have also done a few of these hand drawn as I feel a nice hand business card has a nice feel to it and its abit more personal.










Car Air freshener -

Freshen up the smell and look of your car because not everyone likes a tree dangling. These would take pride of place in someones car and could advertise myself to others that may travel in the car also.


Totebag -

Cheap to produce and quick to produce, can even have two different designs one for each side of the bag. Not sure about these as personally im not a huge fan and they can look right cheap.


Wrapping paper one sheet

Who doesn't run out of wrapping paper and need some at the last minute, well here i can supply people with that emergency sheet just in.


Tea Towel

With this same design which i do like myself very much I can see it fitting well on a tea towel which i know from previous external projects these are cheap and good quality to make, And you dont see many tea towels like this.
All that is needed is to make the design more rectangular in length and it will fit straight on to a tea towel.

See.....


Badges/small Stickers

So by selecting areas of my other designs which would make a good visual for a small badge or small sticker. These would be cheap er to produce then some of my other ideas and would be nice to send out in orders or on a stall if i was to do some art fares.

I have used designs that are on my business cards as this will save me time designing products and gives some similarities with what i'm handing out.






No comments:

Post a Comment